joi, 1 aprilie 2010

Lost in Translation

Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish... (Steven Wright)
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong... (Bertrand Russell)
I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way... (Carl Sandburg)
I'm still an atheist, thank God...( Luis Bunuel)
One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't... (George Bernard Shaw )
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form...( Albert Einstein)
I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. ..(Albert Einstein)
Experience teaches only the teachable... (Aldous Huxley )
The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence... (Amos Bronson Alcott )
An Englishman thinks he is moral when he is only uncomfortable... (George Bernard Shaw)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu